Summer is here and that means attending festivals, weddings and spending lots of time with family and friends. It also means a time to wear bright colours and feel fresh and alive. While sunlight can make you feel happier in general, having a tan can make you look thinner and more toned.
My 5 top tips on how to apply Cocoa Brown?
1. Shake and spray a small ball size onto the mitt or if you don’t have a mitt wear a plastic glove inside a fluffy sock and apply in CIRCULAR motions.
2. Imagine your leg in three parts, lower, middle and top. Then apply to each part, covering front, back, right and left of each part. Concentrate on where you have applied it or you will forget and if your like me you won’t remember and end up with streaks or patches. Always overlap the tan that you put on and remember you can never put on too little but you can easily apply too little.
3. I treat my arms the very same and do it in 4 parts (front, back, right and left) and ask a partner or house mate to do your back and other areas if you cant reach them.
4. Continue neck, chest and tummy concentrating on overlapping all parts.
5. I just wipe whatever is left on the mitt on my face but if you prefer you can add a small piece with your foundation and mix together instead.
Once applied, it dries very fast so you can pop into a dark pyjamas, get a good sleep and set your alarm to have your shower first thing in the morning to wash it all off. You will be left with a very natural golden glow that you will love.
This picture shows my legs with tan applied on one. Very natural look and I would highly recommend trying it.
I would also like to thank the team at Cocoa Brown who sent me a little treat which one of my followers won recently for sharing my blog.
So if you want to feel fantastic go and treat yourself to this product which you will get with a mitt for less than €10. It is money well spent and you will feel fantastic making your body and summer a lot brighter.